APPLICATIONS FOR THE 17-18 ACADEMIC YEAR ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. 18-19 ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN SPRING 2018.
The Pre-Health Student Leadership Advisory Board fosters communication, collaboration, and purposeful improvement among UVA Pre-Health Advisors and students pursuing admission to health professional programs. Pre-Health Advising is seeking 1st and 2nd year students (rising 2nd and 3rd years) to serve as Members-at-Large on the Board during the 2017-18 academic year. Members-at-Large represent the UVA pre-health population broadly and are not members of pre-health CIOs on-grounds.
2017-18 Board Member Expectations:
- Attend 3 board meetings per semester (Fridays; 3-4pm)
- Submit at least one blog post to the Pre-Health Advising Blog per semester
- Support staffing for at least two pre-health events per semester
- Be responsive to email inquiries related to board business (48 hour response turnaround)
- Serve as an ambassador between your pre-health peers and the UVA Pre-Health Advisors