April 3 - 4, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Meet employers live online in a virtual event.
28 SEC & ACC Universities are represented in this Consortium. Students and alumni can chat, network, and even interview with employers virtually through this platform. A virtual career fair for students seeking full-time and/or internship opportunities.
Students and Alumni must complete a registration form in order to participate in the virtual career fair. After completing the online registration participants will be sent email verification with further instructions. In order to fully participate in the career fair, students and alumni will need to upload a resume.
Who is invited?
- Students & Alumni from 28 SEC & ACC Schools across all Majors & Degrees
- Candidates seeking Full-time, Intern, & Co-op jobs
- More than 5,500 jobseeker registrants in prior events
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
How does it work?
For best results, access the system via a desktop or laptop using Firefox or Chrome.
- Register as a participant
- Update your profile
- Upload your resume for organizations to review
- Edit your profile with experience and contact information
- Note: You may receive messages from organizations participating in the event.
- Review and express interest in the recruiters attending.
- Check the "Interest" box if you're interested in that organization. The organization will be alerted to your interest.
- Review the chat schedule ahead of the fair to know when organizations will be available.
- Review the Job Board to see listings posted through the Career Eco system.
- Enter the chat sessions on the event day
- Click "Chat Now" on the event to enter the rooms area.
- "Moderator Online" indicates that an organizations rep is available to chat
- Click "Join Chat" to join room.
- You will be in the room along with other interested students.
- Click the "Files" button to see if the organization has added any information.
- Anything that you post will be visable to everyone that is in the room.
- You may also read through past entries in the conversation prior to your entry in the room.
- To private chat
- Select the blue arrow next to the representatives name, and select "Invite to Private Chat"
- Once you send a message, the rep will receive an alert to communicate with you