Skin & Laser Surgery Center Patient Care Coordinator position
The Skin & Laser Surgery Center in Northern Virginia is seeking a Patient Care Coordinator.
Areas of medicine in this facility include dermatology and dermatologic and laser surgery.
This paid position involves:
- Scribing for electronic medical records
- Assisting with medical and outpatient procedures
- Patient education
- Administrative tasks such as patient phone calls, etc.
Center staff aim to mentor future physicians or healthcare practitioners (PA, NP, etc.) and provide a learning opportunity for college graduates interested in a growth or bridge year experience.
Office locations: Mclean and Woodbridge, Virginia
*Position requires access to a car for transportation
Possible position timeframe(s):
- Immediate start: December 2017 graduate
- 14 months: first week of June -- July the following year (Spring '18 graduate) or
- 26 months: in the case a graduate would like to work an additional year prior to applying to their health professional program of choice
For more information about the position and instructions to apply
Contact Dr. Amir Bajoghli at 703.244.6377