NRF Student Challenge Competition - Sign up with a team today!
Do you have what it takes to pitch your ideas to retail executives? Prove it!
This year, the NRF Foundation is collaborating with STORY for the Student Challenge Competition - The Big Pitch.
The 2018 Student Challenge is once again sponsored by KPMG:
- Each University Member school is allowed to submit two teams (2-4 students max) to participate in the Student Challenge.
- Only undergraduate students are eligible to participate.
- This year's Challenge is to select a sponsor – CVS, Staples or 3M and create a theme to pitch to them. Here are details from last year's challenge.
- Teams are only required to submit a 25 page pitch presentation and a pitch video.
- We will have an info session with Jenny Shechtman on May 17 from 2:30-3:30pm EST. Teams can submit up to two questions by May 8 to Annalea Soudry-Maurer at email@example.com. The call will be recorded and shared with the teams confirmed to participate.
- Teams who commit by May 29 will have an assigned mentor from KPMG.
How can you participate?
Find 2-3 other students to build a team. Send an email to Kelly Kennedy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to indicate your intentions. The UVA Career Center is a member institution of the National Retail Federation, so we will be able to submit up to 2 teams for this challenge. We have secured a mentor from KPMG, but are still looking for groups to sign up! Deadline to contact Kelly Kennedy with your interest is June 22nd.