Nasty Marketing Challenge
Interested in marketing? Want to win $1,000? Gain real life experience and connect with an employer by entering the NASTY Marketing Challenge!
Marketing Challenge Timeline:
- February 2 - GameFace, Inc. and NASTY will be at the Start Up Fair
- February 3 - Meet The Founder during drop in hours in Newcomb 182 from 10a-12p - students are encouraged to drop by to talk to the founder, Scott Greenhouse, to get a leg up on the competition.
- February 3-28 - Students form their own teams of 2-5, register here, develop their marketing plans and a 15 minute pitch presentation
- February 28, 5-9pm - Marketing plan presentations to the founder On-Grounds (teams must register here and sign up for a 15 minute presentation slot)
- March 3 - Top teams announced
- March 3-24 - Top teams implement their marketing plan
- March 27 - Challenge winner announced based on plan, presentation and any sales resulting from implementation
Marketing Challenge Guidelines:
Please see flyer for additional information. The information below serves only as a guideline - we encourage you to be as creative as you would like for your marketing strategy and 15 minute pitch presentation. Scott Greenhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org) is eager to collaborate with you as you develop your pitch - you are encouraged to reach out.
- Objective: to establish a campus and/or local community marketing campaign to reach NASTY's young male target consumer
- Marketing Plan Content: Teams will create an actionable plan that may include: social strategy (required, see flyer), campus and/or community campaign, cause or charitable giving, athletics program presentation, survey or focus group findings. Teams are encouraged to reach out to Scott for additional brainstorming and collaboration.
- Team Structure: Teams will consist of 2-5 students per team and teams are created by the student. Team captains must register their teams and sign up for a 15 minute slot - space is limited! First come, first served.
- Pitch Presentation: Teams will have 15 minutes (must include some Q&A time) to present to the founder of NASTY. Presentations will take place On-Grounds on February 28th from 5-9pm.