Hoo's Coming to Recruit You, Second Years?
Here's a list of all the opportunities in April to get ahead for fall Finance and Consulting Recruiting:
As you all know, the finance and consulting recruiting timelines have moved up! Lucky for you, a lot of firms are coming in April to give you a head start on career exploration, firm exploration, and networking practice.
- JP Morgan Spring Events: April 5th, 6th
- Citi Spring Information Session: April 6th at 7PM
- Guggenheim Investment Banking Coffee Chats: April 10th 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Deloitte IMPACT Day: April 17th at 5PM
- Rothschild Coffee Chats: April 21st 10:00AM-1:00PM
- Lazard Coffee Chats: April 25th 1:00-4:00PM
- Lazard Analyst Panel: April 25th at 4PM
- JP Morgan Information Session & Networking: April 26th 5:00-6:30PM
- JP Morgan Student Athlete Networking Night: April 26th 7:00-8:30PM
- Deloitte Corporate Finance: April 27th at 6PM
- Jefferies Information Session: April 27th at 7PM
Career Exploration and Preparation Events:
- CCS Careers in Finance Series Conference: April 7th 8:00AM-5:00PM (open to ALL second years)
- Introduction to Consulting with Accenture, Bain, and McKinsey: April 11th 5:30-8:30PM
- CCS Preparing for I-Banking Interviews with Wells Fargo: April 12th 5:00-7:00PM (open to ALL second years)
- Careers in Finance New York City Trek: Apply by 5PM on April 13th
- 2017 Spring Finance Night with Nomura, Rothschild, Macquarie and Clearsight: April 20th, 6:00-8:00PM
- 2017 April Job and Internship Fair: April 5th 12:00-3:00PM
- 2017 Impact and Sustainability Career Fair: April 5th 12:00-3:00PM
- Identity, Diversity, and Your Career: April 5th 5:00-7:30PM
Networking Pro-tip: These employers are meeting a ton of people! To make sure they remember you, ask the people you talk to at these events for their business card. Follow up the next day with an email, noting something you two talked about to help them remember you, and ask if you can set up a phone call to ask follow up questions. Check out the Hoos Career Guide p. 16 for example questions!