Europe-Eurasia Intern at the Jamestown Foundation
Europe-Eurasia Intern at The Jamestown Foundation, Washington, DC
The Jamestown Foundation is offering a part-time unpaid internship for the fall 2018 term to assist with updating our website, researching topics related to security in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as preparing for and running Jamestown conferences and events. The ideal candidate will be a current undergraduate or graduate school student with an interest in Russian, Eurasian and Central-Eastern European affairs.
- Close attention to detail and the ability to work mostly independently, without continuous oversight.
- Good research skills and a solid understanding of political/security/economic developments and trends in Europe and Eurasia.
- Must be physically located in the Washington, DC, area and be able to work part-time at the Jamestown office in downtown Washington.
- Be able to devote 10-20 hours a week to working on ongoing Jamestown projects.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken language at the level of a native English speaker.
- Familiarity with Wordpress or other website backend applications, a plus.
- Some experience with running social media campaigns, a plus.
- Fluency in Russian or a Central-Eastern European language strongly preferred.
For more information, or to apply for this opening, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter, and use the e-mail subject heading Europe-Eurasia Intern.