BRG’s Annual Case Competition
DETAILS: BRG’s Annual Case Competition will take place Thursday, March 30 – Friday, March 31st in Monroe Hall. Please refer to the information below for a detailed itinerary of events.
Thursday, March 30th
- 5:00 – 6:00pm - Case Kick Off with food at Monroe Hall
- You will have the remainder of the evening to work with your team in solving the case
Friday, March 31st
- 11:00am - Case solutions are due by email
- 12:00 – 4:00pm – Teams presentation for ~20-30 minutes
- 5:00 – 7:00pm – Reception at Biltmore on the Corner
- Winners will be announced. Food and Drinks with be provided. You do not have to be 21 to attend
You will be given 24hours to analyze and present your solutions to the case. Contact Sarah Zillioux at email@example.com if you have any questions.
TEAM SIGN-UP INFORMATION:
- Teams consist of 4 team members and may not include more than one 4th year student. If you don’t have a complete team, you can sign up as an individual or in smaller groups and we will form teams for the competition.
- Team Representative is assigned by team, is responsible for signing up his/her team by March 27 at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/6Cim1K2waOpPEVyi1.
- Please remember that by signing up for the Case Race, you are making a commitment to work as a team and to give a presentation on Friday to a panel of UVA professors and BRG representatives.
THE GRAND PRIZE: BRG will be awarding $2,500 in cash prizes to the top teams:
- 1st Place Prize: $2,000
- 2nd Place Prize: $500