Apply to the SEO Law Fellowship Program
The SEO Law Fellowship offers talented incoming law school students of color the opportunity to work at a top law firm during the summer before law school.
- The SEO Law Fellowship is the only paid internship program for incoming, underrepresented minority students in the U.S.
- The Fellowship offers incoming law students a paid internship with a top law firm during the summer before law school and exemplary training to help students succeed in law school.
- The SEO Law Fellowship Program takes place during a 10-week peiod in the summer, including:
- Two-week training program in New York City where students receive instruction on reading legal opinions, briefing cases, legal writing, outlining, and writing law school exams
- Eight-week fellowship at a partner law firm in cities including New York City, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Houston, Dallas, Cleveland, Columbus (OH), and Wilmington (DE).
- Writing Academy in which legal writing coaches administer and review a series of legal writing prompts throughout the summer.
Applications Accepted September 15, 2017 - March 5, 2018
Interviews January - April 2018
Proof of Law School Enrollment Must be received by April 27, 2018
SEO Law Admissions Decisions Decisions will be made throughout April on a rolling basis until April 30, 2018
Program Dates May 20, 2018 - July 27, 2018
Apply at www.seolaw.org