Medical Assistants Wanted at Reston Ear, Nose, and Throat
Medical Assistant Job Description:
We are looking for a reliable and professional Medical Assistant to perform clinical and office duties in our team-oriented ENT practice in Reston, VA. The Medical Assistant will work interdependently with our physicians to treat and provide the highest quality patient care. This is a full-time position, but we are open to hiring Pre-PA or Pre-Med students looking for clinical experience with at least 1-2 years commitment.
- Assist in initial assessment and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician
- Interview patients regarding their medical history, measure vital signs, and record them accurately in patients’ charts using our EMR.
- Assist the physician during in-office procedures.
- Clean and prepare examination rooms of patients.
- Assist the nurse and practice administrator in maintaining the medical inventory, placing orders, and verifying receipt for new materials as needed.
- Assist with front office duties such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and greeting patients.
Education and experience:
- Associate degree or certification in a medical field (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced healthcare practice
- High level of professionalism and work ethic
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Selfless attitude and Team player