Upcoming Public Service & Government Opportunities!
Next week, PSG is hosting a number of opportunities to help you find that one connection you’ve been hoping to make. Come meet these alumni and friends of UVA who want to have a conversation with YOU!
Answer these questions below to see which opportunity is right for you!
Want to know more about public health, health policy, or non-clinical opportunities in health?
- Attend Public Health Advising Drop-in hours with Jessica Zarnegar
- Meet with a current UVa medical student and alumni of the National Health Corps at Bridge Year and Your Career on Wednesday, February 27th
- Visit the UVA Health System to hear from professionals working in non-clinical healthcare and health technology through the Health Tech Trek next Friday, March 1st!
Interested in Lobbying or Capitol Hill opportunities? Did you know there is still plenty of time to apply for internships and jobs?
- Meet and share a pizza with one of our favorite alumni and Assistant Director for Government Relations with ONE campaign, Kyle Matous '07
Ready to make a difference after graduation while also gaining hands on professional experience? Want a job that has direct social impact?
- Come to Bridge Year and Your Career to learn more about bridge year opportunities, or 1-2 year experiences where service is the focus of your work!
- Can't make the event? Meet with AmeriCorps VISTA and AmeriCorps NCCC recruiters before AND after the event on 2/27 and 2/28 through small group advising and drop-in hours
Don't miss out on the connection that just might make the difference as you start your career journey!