PSG Events April 2-7 by Type
Check out PSG opportunities happening this week by type of event:
BONUS: PSG Summer Externships - Due April 2 at 11:59pm
- Global Development Employers: DevTech,Creative Associates, Armenian Volunteer Corps, HELP International, Peace Corps and more!
- Nonprofit & Government Employers: Local and state government, State Department, Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia, Edu-Futuro, FDIC, Partners for Justice and more!
- Intelligence & Security Employers: Meet with employers from the CIA, State Department, CyberSponse and more!
CIA Recruiter in Residence: April 4 | 10am-4:20pm | Bryant Hall
Meet with the Mid-Atlantic Regional Recruiter for 20 minutes to discuss working for the Central Intelligence Agency. You MUST reserve your conversation through the Handshake.
Identity, Diversity and Your Career: April 4 | 5-7:30pm | Bryant Hall
Join the CIA and other employers in #RealTalk conversations and interactive design-thinking exercises about identity/diversity and the workforce.
Global Dev. Leadership Symposium: April 5 | 9:30am | Commonwealth
Meet with employers from Chemonics, Creative Associates, John Snow Inc. and more!
Landing a Position on Capitol Hill: Friday, April 6 | 12pm | Kaleidoscope
Meet with alumni working on Capitol Hill and learn how to land an internship or job!
Global Public Service Case Competition | Saturday, April 7
2018 Theme: Public Health and Sustainability Challenges in Puerto Rico.
Each team member will receive a $200 prize!
PSG Applications due April 2 at 11:59pm
To learn more, just search Handshake for “externship” + company name as listed below.
- Brown University, Office of Student Development
- Charlottesville-UVA-Albemarle Emergency Communications
- CFA Institute, Corporate Citizenship
- CFA Institute, Talent Acquisition
- Excelencia in Education
- George Washington University's Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Georgia Conservancy
- United Charitable
- United Nations Foundation