Pharmacy Grad School Virtual Fair, October 11th
Pharmacy Grad School Virtual Fair
October 11, 2017
AACP invites all students and advisors who are interested in learning about master's & PhD programs in pharmaceutical, clinical, regulatory, and social & administrative sciences to join us for a free Pharmacy Grad School Virtual Fair on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 9:00a to 9:00p ET!
Register today! https://www.careereco.com/events/aacpgrad
Below are just some of the advanced degree programs offered by US colleges and schools of pharmacy.
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Drug Development
- Health Outcomes Research
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Evaluation and Policy
- Pharmaceutical Health Services Research
- Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacy Administration
- Public Health
- Translational Science
Note: This upcoming fair is not intended for students who are interested in pursuing a doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) degree.