Legislative Staff Assistant - Congressman Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI)
Congressman Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI) seeks a Staff Assistant for her Washington, D.C. office. Candidates must be organized, have excellent communications skills, and thrive in a fast paced environment. Hawaii ties a plus. Equal opportunity employer.
- Staff and maintain front office;
- Answer the telephones;
- Greet visitors to the office;
- Answer constituent requests for general information;
- Coordinate tours;
- Assist with scheduling; and
- Assist with various administrative and/or legislative duties.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and brief writing sample to email@example.com no later than COB December 22nd. No phone calls, e-mails or walk-ins, please.