Virginia Alumni Mentoring (VAM) Bridges Projects
Bridges is an initiative to connect UVA alumni and students through project-based work. UVA alumni post short-term, well-defined projects that students can complete in 1-4 weeks. Students gain real-world project experience that they can put on their resumes. Alumni gain support and increased productivity. Most importantly, Bridges is an opportunity for UVA alumni and students to build meaningful relationships!
View the current projects available below. For the most up-to-date projects please go to the main Bridges page. Please note you will need to register and login into your VAM account to view these projects.
- Perform SEO analysis
- Content Creation & Marketing Strategy for Cville-based Startup
- Compile data on founders and early-stage startups
- Support content marketing, social media marketing for social justice doc
- Equity research
- Learn How to Prospect And Conduct Industry Analysis
Creative & Marketing Projects:
- Design logo and branding kit
- Content Marketing for Long-Running Podcast
- Design a website and a slate
- Support content marketing
Public Service and Government & Education Projects:
- Support fundraising work
- Researcher for Historical Nonfiction Book
- Develop social justice learning activities for teachers and leaders
*As of 9/7/20. Please note that projects fill quickly! Be sure to apply to any projects you're interested in as soon as possible.