Coursera is an online learning platform in which students can foster and refine their career readiness by taking flexible online skill-development classes.
Students can learn about a variety of subjects on the platform, including the Career-Ready Collection (all taught by Darden faculty).
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management
- Foundations of Business Strategy
- Agile Meets Design Thinking
- Digital Transformation
- Exploring and Preparing your Data with BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Business Transformation with Google Cloud
Who can access Coursera?
All current UVA students can access any of the courses on Coursera for FREE! Having trouble accessing Coursera for UVA? Please go to the Coursera for UVA page.
How long do the courses take?
Each course lasts for approximately four weeks and offers flexible timelines for students to complete anytime, anywhere.
How do students access this?
Via Coursera for UVA
Why should students enroll?
Coursera allows students to access the classes that help them to explore interests and develop knowledge and skills that will help them to advance their career. Upon completing each course, students will be presented with a certificate that they can put on their resume and LinkedIn page for employers to see.