About this Course
This 2-week accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It provides a quick overview of the Google Cloud Platform and a deeper dive into the data processing capabilities.
What You’ll Learn
- Processing big data at scale for analytics and machine learning
- Creating streaming data pipelines and dashboards
- Fundamentals for building new machine learning models
Skills You’ll Gain
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Computing
- Introduction to the Data and Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform Specialization
- Recommending Products using Cloud SQL and Spark
- Predict Visitor Purchases with BigQuery ML
- Create Streaming Data Pipelines with Cloud Pub/sub and Cloud Dataflow
- Classify Images with Pre-Built Models using Vision API and Cloud AutoML
Approximate Completion Time: 13 hours to complete (Suggested: 2 weeks of study; 6-10 hours per week). Enroll now for free on Coursera.