Grad school can be very expensive. Be informed by planning ahead and researching all funding options.
Financing Your Graduate Education
Because funding for graduate school is available through multiple sources, the key to finding financial support is research. Start by reaching out to your institutions of interest to inquire about financial support if you do not see it posted on their website. Next, look into aid opportunities afforded by the professional associations in your field of study.
Types of awards/assistance typically available:
Other sources of financial aid information:
- UVA Student Financial Services
- UVA Office of the Vice President for Research
- UVA Center for Undergraduate Excellence (CUE)
- Federal Student Aid
- MoneyGeek – Funding Graduate School with Scholarships
- MoneyGeek – Graduate School Financial Aid
- Worldwide Graduate Scholarship Guide