Most graduate schools require an entrance exam as part of the application process. Common exams are the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), and the Miller Analogies Test (MAT).
Tips for Success
- Research your programs of interest and know what entrance exam is required.
- Start your exam preparation early.
- Find a study preparation method that works for you.
- Register for your exam early.
- Know how long your exam scores are valid.
- Ensure that you have all the appropriate materials on test day.