CAVLink is U.Va.'s partner in bringing you:
- Job listings targeted toward U.Va. students (including Federal Work-Study and On-Grounds student employment opportunities)
- On-Grounds Interviewing information for students seeking summer internships and full-time employment
- Job Search Agents to automate your job search and receive e-mails about new opportunities
- Resume, Cover Letter, and Transcript storage to assist with job applications
You have numerous options after logging on. You may want to search "job, internship, and externship listings" posted for U.Va. students by employers who will not be visiting the University. You also may want to apply for positions with employers who come for On-Grounds Interviewing (OGI).
How to Access CAVLink
- Current Students, Returning CAVLink User
- Type your U.Va. email account and current password into CAVLink
- Current Students, New CAVLink User
- A CAVLink account has been created for you.
- Enter your full @virginia.edu email address on the Reset My Password page and will email you your new CAVLink password.
This password link will expire after 24 hours.
If you still have difficulty logging-in, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly encourage you to review our tips on safeguarding your job search. It is very important for you to educate yourself about potential scams. Keep in mind that a job is probably fraudulent if:
- There is a large salary for very little work - especially those postings that state thousands of dollars of income per month with little or no experience required.
- The positions ask you to give credit card or bank account numbers, or copies of personal documents.
- The jobs ask you to send payment by wire service or courier.
- The positions offer a large payment or reward in exchange for allowing the use of your bank account - often for depositing checks or transferring money.
- The position allows you to work at home. While there are legitimate opportunities for individuals to work from home, be sure to research the company in advance of applying.
If you suspect that a CAVLink position is fraudulent, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact the local police as well.