Achieving Success in the Law Application Process Program
The Council on Legal Education Opportunity announces the Achieving Success in the Application Process (ASAP) Program for 2018!
Preparing talented, motivated, yet under-represented students to successfully gain admission to and succeed in law school.
The ASAP program curriculum will focus on aspects of the law school application process that are commonly overlooked or undervalued by students when applying to law school.
- Selecting a law school
- Writing an effective personal statement
- Choosing sources for letters of recommendation
- Preparing strategies for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) and understanding the impact of LSAT scores and GPA in the selection process
- Understanding the significance of the early application process offered by many law schools
- Managing debt and developing credit worthiness
- Common errors committed by law school applicants
When: various weekends in June, July, August
Where: Washington, DC // Manhattan, NY // Houston, TX // San Francisco, CA // Chicago, IL
How: Apply here