Global Health Leadership Internship with Unite for Sight
The unpaid Global Health Leadership Internship with Unite for Sight in New Haven, Connecticut provides outstanding undergraduate, public health, medical and other clinical students, and graduate students, as well as recent graduates, with an opportunity to engage in high impact front-line global health delivery programs. This internship has a minimum of a full-time 4 week commitment, but at least an 8-10 week commitment is preferable. A minimum of a 6 week commitment is required during the summer months. The internship opportunity is available year-round.
Intern Responsibilities and Qualifications
In this position, the Intern works closely with Unite For Sight’s Core Management Team on global health programming. Interns work from our New Haven office that overlooks the Yale campus.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Apply organizational and writing skills to the development and implementation of global health initiatives
- Develop advocacy and educational resources
- Assist with training programs
- Contribute to cutting-edge programs in development
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Strong initiative and motivation
- Passionate interest in global health
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented work style
- Proficient in multi-tasking
- International experience is a plus
- Other types of interests and skill sets are also welcomed, including:
- Statistical analysis
- Graphic design
- Film editing and production
How to Apply
Unite For Sight accepts resumes on a rolling basis.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to the attention of Amy Bellman Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the position title in the subject line. Please clearly indicate that you are applying for the Global Health Leadership Internship position and include your available dates. The highest quality candidates will be invited to submit two writing samples and three letters of recommendation. After review of the application, select candidates will be invited for a phone interview.