University of Baltimore School of Law Summer Program
The Charles Hamilton Houston Scholars Program at the University of Baltimore School of Law builds on the University’s commitment to diversity by educating, enriching and empowering underrepresented students in the spirit of Houston’s own values. Scholars develop the tools they need to be successful academically while learning about the legal profession through field trips, guest speakers and job shadowing. Weekly workshops designed and conducted by legal experts help empower students to meet and overcome these challenges. The program is nonresidential, is opened to freshmen/sophomores only and will run starting May 30th through June 9th.
Reasons to apply include the following:
- A concentrated focus on reading comprehension.
- Workshops focused on both analytical and critical thinking.
- Workshops focused on increasing writing skills, life planning and strategies to overcome barriers to success.
- Each scholar is mentored by a member of the Baltimore City legal community and experiences the practice of law.
- There is no cost to attend.
Applications are online, students can apply right now by clicking here!
You may also read more about the program online.