JP Morgan Diversity Programs for First & Second Years
At JP Morgan, “Your Future is Our Future”.
JP Morgan Chase is looking for the future leaders of the world who will bring their experiences, backgrounds, and superior abilities to the work of the office. If you are either a First or Second Year and are looking to expand your knowledge of financial services, sharpen your technical and professional skill sets, and accelerate your career, consider applying to the Freshman Experience and Sophomore Development Fellowships. The Fellowships offers ambitious and passionate students who self-identity as Black, Hispanic or Native American an exciting opportunity! First and Second Years, now is the time to expose yourselves to the world of Finance. Don’t hesitate to take any all opportunities that enhance your knowledge of the field and connect you to employers within the field.
Read below for more information about JP Morgan’s Diversity Fellowships.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
- Self-identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American
- First or Second Year
- Candidates from all majors who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply
During this two-day program, students will meet with senior leaders, build their network and develop leadership skills. To learn more, we encourage students to attend the upcoming virtual event:
- Freshman Experience LiveTalk: March 13, 2017 at 5PM EST.
- Register by March 12, 2017.
- Program dates: April 20 – 21 or April 27 – 28 2017
- Location: New York City
- Apply by March 19, 2017
JPMorgan Chase will cover travel expenses for travel within the continental U.S.
Sophomore Development Fellowship
This three-month program is designed to expand students’ knowledge of JPMorgan Chase and sharpen professional and technical skills over a series of virtual sessions and two live in-office events. To learn more, students can join a kickoff virtual event:
- Sophomore Development Fellowship LiveTalk: March 29, 2017 at 5PM EST.
- Register by March 28, 2017.
- Program dates: June – August 2017
- Locations: Chicago and New York City
- Apply by April 9, 2017
JPMorgan Chase will cover travel expenses within the continental U.S.